5.07.2007

Brooks Tavern Inches into Being

Does that title make sense? My sister surmised - correctly - that the reason I haven't posted too many pictures of the current state of affairs at the BT is because there hasn't been a whole lot of new events to report. I am going to put up a couple pictures now, but until the electric gets hooked up, not a whole lot is going to happen. At least that's the current story. I postponed Delaware Business System's scheduled installation of the POS system for the fifth? and what I hope is the LAST time today. And of course our phone line is in place - you can call and it will ring...and ring...and ring - but since it is only installed on the outside, the part we pay the bill for, no one can answer your call. Randy and his crew are moving in on Friday, if all goes according to plan, and so we hope that bodes well for us too. I'll keep you "posted" as usual.